Saturday, January 4, 2014

I know it has been way too long since I have been here...

 
My husband & I purchased a farmhouse {built in 1900} on 10 acres in July 2013.  I have not had time for any 'furniture projects' in a very long time!  We have been up to our ears in renovations.
 
I have a few pictures to share of some kitchen improvements thus far...We also do not have internet at the farmhouse, so I am very limited to when I can post. 
 
It still isn't 100% done...There are a few odds n ends to finish up.  Crown molding, kick plate trim, a couple cabinet doors/drawers & a custom cabinet {in that hole by the corner cabinet} for the wine cooler.  Its close though & looking SO much better than it did!
 




 



 
Patiently waiting for my husband to get the cabinet built for this... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment