Saturday, April 7, 2012

It has been light years since I posted & painted...

Wow!  It feels like a lifetime since I posted on here.  I have not been very productive this winter with projects.    I did however get the wardrobe finished last weekend!  It has been sitting in my garage...All winter...Looking like this...

Sorry for the crummy cell pic.

Last I posted about it it looked like this...



Here is the after...Again sorry for the crummy cell pics.




I still need to do something for the door.  Mirror, chalkboard, chicken wire (a friend suggested)...Who knows.  Also getting different knobs for certain.  The pulls are pretty cool & the center part is a kind of bakelite. 

It is a Robin's Egg blue that I toned down by adding some white.  Then distressed & dry brushed.  I love the way it turned out & my daughter loves it too! 

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment