Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sherwin Williams is having a SALE!!!

At least you know I'll keep painting & sharing!!!  Lol

I purchased more "Shadded Ice" for the dining chairs & my daughter helped pick out a pink for her french provincial desk...Yes, I said french provincial desk!!!  Can you believe it?!?  I almost can't!  Not only has it been patiently waiting for it's makeover since...Oh, April! It has been sitting in my foyer since May! Ridiculous!!!

Also got a gallon for the front porch...It's in need of a fresh coat!

Photos to come hopefully by Sunday evening!!!  Just of the furniture...I can't take the front porch to the basement where we have set up shop or I could share photos of it by Sunday also.  Lol!  It's gonna have to wait until the heatwave tames down a bit.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment