Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's been a slow slow week...For painting around here!

I have to get back on the painting wagon after tomorrow & all of the festivities that the 4th of July brings!  A few ongoing projects are the dining chairs I purchased off of Craigslist (photo to come soon) & the french provincial desk & vanity for the girls' rooms.  My goal this week is to get those projects checked off of the list! 

Last week we were so busy I didn't pick up a sander or paint brush gasp!  I did get my beloved dining set sold with a $125.00 profit!!!  I found my $40.00 Klaussner slip covered love seat & the four new/old dining chairs...All thanks to Craigslist!

The best part of the week was spending time camping with the family at our local state park, a day at a local water park & a night at the drive in with the family!!!  That's just a few of the things we love about summer break!!!

What is your families favorite summer activities?

We also had a family reunion with my 87 year old grandma, Melba who is suffering from Alzheimer's...This is such a tragic & nasty disease.  She is one of the sweetest & Godly devoted women I know!  I know that the Lord will take care of her, but it is SO sad to watch someone you love struggle so. 

Here is a photo I took of the punks with their great grandma Melba.


Chicken & veggie kabobs are on the grill for dinner...Enjoy your Sunday night!

Have A Safe & Happy 4th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment